Election Day Workers
*Limited time parking validations are issued to voters that park in the Union Station West garage.
*Any person with a physical disability can park in the Union Station front South lot for a short time while voting.
please scroll down to apply
Conducting elections is a big job, and we cannot do it alone. Each year the Kansas City Election Board utilizes 800 – 1200 Election Day workers in various capacities around the city in order to get the job done.
Qualifications for All Positions
- Must be a registered voter of Kansas City within Jackson County
- Must indicate your party (Democrat or Republican) affiliation
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work anywhere in the KC metro area
- Must attend mandatory training session before each election
- *fluency with current technology a plus*
- Election Day compensation is based on the position assigned. Please refer to the chart below for detailed compensation information.
- All Election Day workers are paid for working election day and for one to two training sessions.
KCEB Poll-Worker Application
To become an Election Judge, please fill out and submit the following application. You will be contacted by a Judge Supervisor when an opening is available.
* Parking validations are issued to all voters who park in the Union Station West parking garage.