What's New / Announcements
- VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE: KCEB Deputy Registrars will conduct a voter registration drive at Truman Medical Center, Hospital Hill, September 23, 24 & 25, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (2301 Holmes Road, Kansas City, MO 64108).
- VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE: KCEB Deputy Registrars will conduct a voter registration drive at the KCPS Family Empowerment Center at Central H.S. Tuesday, September 24, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (3321 Indiana Avenue, Kansas City MO 64128).
NATIONAL VOTER REGISTRATION DAY: September 24 is National Voter Registration Day! Deputy Registrars will be assisting KC residents register to vote or update their registration from 11:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. at the following RideKC locations:
- 39th and Main
- 10th and Main
- 39th and Troost
- 31st and Troost
- 31 and Prospect
- BOARD MEETING NOTICE: The Kansas City Board of Election Commissioners will hold a Regular Meeting of the Board on Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. in the Board Room at the offices of the Kansas City Board of Election Commissioners, Union Station, 30 West Pershing Road, lower level B, Suite 2800, Kansas City Missouri, 64108.
- CURRENTLY RECRUITING ELECTION JUDGES: Are you proficient with current technology? Would you like to earn some extra cash? Do you have an interest in the democratic process? If you answered yes to any of these questions, working the polls on election day may be for you! KCEB is currently seeking both Republicans and Democrats to become part of the KCEB election day team. Election workers make a total of $180.00 per election. Fill out the online application here.
- CHECK YOUR VOTER STATUS: Depending on the type of issues and races on the ballot, your polling location may change from election to election. Click here to get information on your districts, and find out where to vote. Simply enter your last name and date of birth to get your information.
- JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: KCEB is currently seeking applications for the position of Executive Assistant. Applicant must be a Republican, a registered voter, and reside within the boundaries of Kansas City within Jackson County for at least one year prior to employment. To read the full job announcement and learn how to apply, please click here.
VOTER EDUCATION CLASSES: Would you like to become a more informed voter? Are you interested in learning more about voting laws and procedures in the Kansas City jurisdiction? If you said yes to either of these questions, contact email@example.com to schedule a voter education class for your group or organization.