What's New / Announcements
- MEETING NOTICE: The counting of provisional ballots cast in the August 4, 2020 Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, August 11, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. at the offices of the Kansas City Board of Election Commissioners 30 west Pershing Rd, Suite 2800, Kansas City, Missouri 64108. For more information, please contact the Kansas City Election Board office at 816/842-4820.
- BOARD MEETING NOTICE: The Kansas City Board of Election Commissioners will hold a Regular Meeting of the Board on Monday, August 17, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. Results from the August 4 Primary Election will be certified during this meeting. Board meetings are currently held electronically by telephone. The public may attend the meeting by calling KCEB prior to obtain the meeting i.d. and call information. For further information, please contact KCEB by telephone: (816)842-4820 or email: email@example.com.
CURRENTLY RECRUITING ELECTION JUDGES: Are you proficient with current technology? Would you like to earn some extra cash? Do you have an interest in the democratic process? If you answered yes to any of these questions, working the polls on election day may be for you! KCEB is currently seeking both Republicans and Democrats to become part of the KCEB election day team. Election workers make a total of $180.00 per election. Fill out the online application here.
AUGUST 4 PRIMARY ELECTION SAFETY MEASURES: For the health and safety of all voters, election workers and staff, the Kansas City Election Board has taken the following safety measures.
- Each Polling Place will have an 8 ft. barrier at each of the voter check-in tables. Election workers will wear masks, face coverings for the duration of election day.
- Hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes, Lysol wipes, Lysol spray, and microban spray will be used frequently to sanitize equipment and other hard surfaces.
- Sterilized styli will be used for Poll Pad voter check-in and on Ballot Marking Devices.
- Single use pens and pencils will be used for voters voting on paper ballots.
- School gymnasiums, Community Centers and cafeterias will be used to ensure proper social distancing of voters and election workers. KCEB is working hard to keep Kansas City Safe.
CHECK YOUR VOTER STATUS: Depending on the type of issues and races on the ballot, your polling location may change from election to election. Click here to get information on your districts, and find out where to vote. Simply enter your last name and date of birth to get your information.