What's New / Announcements
- VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE: KCEB/ NAACP Deputy Registrars will conduct a voter registration drive at the Juneteenth KC Celebration, Electrical Workers Minority Caucus Booth, Saturday, June 15, 2019 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (18th Street & Vine Street, Kansas City, MO 64108)
- BOARD MEETING NOTICE: The Kansas City Board of Election Commissioners will hold a Regular Meeting of the Board on Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. in the Board Room at the offices of the Kansas City Board of Election Commissioners, Union Station, 30 West Pershing Road, lower level B, Suite 2800, Kansas City Missouri, 64108. Results from the June 18, 2019 Municpal General & Special Election will be certified during this Board Meeting.
- CURRENTLY RECRUITING ELECTION JUDGES: Are you proficient with current technology? Would you like to earn some extra cash? Do you have an interest in the democratic process? If you answered yes to any of these questions, working the polls on election day may be for you! KCEB is currently seeking both Republicans and Democrats to become part of the KCEB election day team. Election workers make a total of $180.00 per election. Fill out the online application here.
- CHECK YOUR VOTER STATUS: Depending on the type of issues and races on the ballot, your polling location may change from election to election. Click here to get information on your districts, and find out where to vote. Simply enter your last name and date of birth to get your information.
- JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: KCEB is currently seeking applications for the position of Executive Assistant. Applicant must be a Republican, a registered voter, and reside within the boundaries of Kansas City within Jackson County for at least one year prior to employment. To read the full job announcement and learn how to apply, please click here.
- JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: KCEB is currently seeking applications for the position of Education, Training & Outreach Supervisor. Applicant must be a Democrat, a registered voter, and reside within the boundaries of Kansas City within Jackson County for at least one year prior to employment. To read the full job announcement and learn how to apply, please click here.
- OFFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS: Official Results from the April 2, Municipal Primary and School Election are currently available. Click here to view the results.
- OFFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS: The November 6, 2018 General Election official results are currently available. To view the official results, please click here.
- MAYORAL AND CITY COUNCIL CANDIDATE FILING: To view important dates and deadlines for the 2019 mayoral and city council elections, please download the 2019 Kansas City Mayoral and City Council Election Guide by clicking here.
VOTER EDUCATION CLASSES: Would you like to become a more informed voter? Are you interested in learning more about voting laws and procedures in the Kansas City jurisdiction? If you said yes to either of these questions, contact email@example.com to schedule a voter education class for your group or organization.