What's New / Announcements
- VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE: KCEB Deputy Registrars will conduct a voter registration drive at Truman Medical Center-Hospital Hill, Monday, January 27, 2020, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (2301 Holmes Street, Kansas City MO 64108).
- VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE: KCEB Deputy Registrars will conduct a voter registration drive at Truman Medical Center-Hospital Hill, Monday, February 3, 2020, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (2301 Holmes Street, Kansas City MO 64108).
- BOARD MEETING NOTICE: The Kansas City Board of Election Commissioners will hold a regular Meeting of the Board on Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. in the Board Room at the offices of the Kansas City Board of Election Commissioners, Union Station, 30 West Pershing Road, lower level B, Suite 2800, Kansas City Missouri, 64108.
- JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: KCEB currently has an open position for a Voter Services Clerk. Applicant must be a Republican and be a resident of Kansas City, within Jackson County for at least one year. To read the full job announcement and learn how to apply, click here.
- CURRENTLY RECRUITING ELECTION JUDGES: Are you proficient with current technology? Would you like to earn some extra cash? Do you have an interest in the democratic process? If you answered yes to any of these questions, working the polls on election day may be for you! KCEB is currently seeking both Republicans and Democrats to become part of the KCEB election day team. Election workers make a total of $180.00 per election. Fill out the online application here.
- CHECK YOUR VOTER STATUS: Depending on the type of issues and races on the ballot, your polling location may change from election to election. Click here to get information on your districts, and find out where to vote. Simply enter your last name and date of birth to get your information.
VOTER EDUCATION CLASSES: Would you like to become a more informed voter? Are you interested in learning more about voting laws and procedures in the Kansas City jurisdiction? If you said yes to either of these questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a voter education class for your group or organization.