Announcements & Public Notices
- OFFICES CLOSED: The offices of the Kansas City Board of Election Commissioners will be closed in observance of Harry Truman's Birthday on Friday, May 7, 2021. KCEB will open and resume normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Monday, May 10, 2021.
- BOARD MEETING NOTICE: The Kansas City Board of Election Commissioners will hold a Regular Meeting of the Board on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Board meetings are currently held electronically by telephone. The public may attend the meeting by calling KCEB prior to obtain the meeting i.d. and call information. For further information, please contact KCEB by telephone: (816)842-4820 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHECK YOUR VOTER STATUS: Depending on the type of issues and races on the ballot, your polling location may change from election to election. Click here to get information on your districts, view your sample ballot when applicable and find out where to vote. Simply enter your last name and date of birth to get your information.
- ELECTION CALENDAR: Take a look at the Missouri Secretary of State's website for possible KC elections to be held in 2021 and beyond! Check it out here.
- ELECTION SAFETY MEASURES: For the health and safety of all voters, election workers and staff, the Kansas City Election Board has taken the following safety measures.
- Each Polling Place will have an 8 ft. barrier at each of the voter check-in tables. Election workers will wear masks, face coverings for the duration of election day.
- Hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes, Lysol wipes, Lysol spray, and anti-microbial spray will be used frequently to sanitize equipment and other hard surfaces.
- Sterilized styli will be used for Poll Pad voter check-in and on Ballot Marking Devices.
- Single use pens and pencils will be used for voters voting on paper ballots.
- School gymnasiums, Community Centers and cafeterias will be used to ensure proper social distancing of voters and election workers. KCEB is working hard to keep Kansas City Safe.