If you are part of the military or expect to be overseas on Election Day, you can register to vote and request an absentee ballot online. We can ensure you that it is a very easy and quick process by following the guidelines below.
1) Members of the armed forces of the United States, while in active service and their spouses and dependents
2) Active members of the merchant marine of the United States and their spouses and dependants
3) Civilian employees of the United States government working outside the boundaries of the United States, and their spouses and dependants
4) Active members of religious or welfare organizations assisting servicemen, and their spouses and dependents
5) Persons who have been honorably discharged from the armed forces or who have terminated their service or employment in any group mentioned in this section within sixty days of an election, and their spouses and dependents
6) A person who resides outside the United State and is qualified to vote in the last place which the person was domiciled before leaving the United States
7) A person who resides outside the United States and (but for such residence) would be qualified to vote in the last place in which the person was domiciled before leaving the United States
Register to Vote/Request a Ballot
To register to vote or to request an absentee ballot:
Once the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) is completed and signed, please submit it to our office by mail at 30 West Pershing Road, Suite 2800, Kansas City, MO 64108 or fax it to us at (816) 221-3348.
Returning Your Ballot
- You will receive your encrypted and secure ballot according to the method you selected on your absentee application. Instructions will accompany your ballot.
- Once your ballot is completed, please submit it to our office by mail at 30 West Pershing Road, Suite 2800, Kansas City, MO 64108.
- If you are a military voter serving in a hostile environment, you may return your ballot by mail at 30 West Pershing Road, Suite 2800, Kansas City, MO 64108, fax it to us at (816) 221-3348 or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on military/overseas voting, please visit: