Permanent Disability Absentee


How may I vote absentee on a permanent basis?

Permanently disabled individuals may request to be placed on a list to receive an application for each election. If you would like to request to be placed on the list, click here for the form. Fax the completed form to 816.221.3348 or mail it to the Election Board. Contact the absentee department at 816.842-4820 ext. 227, with questions.


Please note: Application will be posted ten (10) weeks prior to each election.


Kansas City Election Board

Attn: Absentee Department

4407 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Kansas City, Missouri, 64130